Sunday, January 26, 2014

Winter white...

I got a phone call from my sister today in Michigan. She was on her way to the drugstore. She called to tell me it was snowing really hard. She lives out in the woods so that when it snows you can really feel like you are in the middle of a snow globe. After I hung up the phone with her it came to me...winter white. Take a look at what I found.


Snow Crochet Lariats Scarf - Felted Winter White from KnittingGuru on Etsy.



OOAK Puzzle Scarf Knit with Crocheted Edging from bayahta on Etsy.



Crocheted Baby Sweater by firstsnowflake on Etsy.



White Infinity Scarf - Loop Chain Necklace by violasboutique on Etsy.



Crochet Snowman from Pickles.



Crochet Button Scarf by warmmeup on Etsy.



White Crochet Wrist Warmers by PaternsbyMarianneS on Etsy.



Crochet Headband by TreenaBean on Etsy.



Crochet White Mohair Oversized Cowl by PatternsbyMarianneS on Etsy.



Crochet Wrist Warmers by Maybethewhitedog on Etsy.



Frosted Birch Trees - photo by Tim Grams.
SNOW - SNOW - SNOW

No comments:

Post a Comment